Friday, October 20, 2006

One of the many adorable pubs in this town
Does this look familiar KG? (Picadilly Circus)
Me and my friend Jeanette
My two bowls of lime slices for noodle soup!
Shannon, Renata, Hillary
Reem, Shazia, me, Jeanette (left to right)
A 2-day road closure by my house because of this car that was on fire and which had gas cylinders in it, so they were afraid it was going to blow up...caused a lot of commute inconveniences
Pretty flower that my friend Shazia bought for me
Cute garden in front of my home
view from the kitchen
alleyway behind the kitchen
cute little offices in that alleyway
new hip bar in one of the school buildings
binil, meg, me, in tube station
meg's party
.......
don't remember her name, me, renata
night out last week
same night
me and meg
ppl from my program on a tuesday night after class...or maybe it was monday..i don't remember, we go so often...no no, it was last friday
dinner with the girls last week
me in class
me in class again
weird truck that's always parked outside of our school
....still weird....
view from a little cubicle in one of the libraries
pretty street
pretty statue
cool court
same court as above
My hairstylist from Japan, Sai--at Vidal Sassoon
party at Meg's cont....









4 Comments:

Blogger KG said...

wow ada! those are some great pics! thanks for finally takin my wonderful advice and making a blog. aren't blogs the coolest things since cell phones? i think so. Blogger, what.

6:58 PM  
Blogger ehew said...

Aww Kat! I really like your pictures. Makes me want to put in the extra effort to come see you. I am glad that you are meeting people and I hope that school is going well.

P.S. Kenny!!!! Tell him I said hi! I'm so happy you guys got to see each other!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Dredflo said...

Patchouly!!! Damn, you waste no time in continuing your alcholic tendencies...
can you add a pix of Tesco for me? Preferably the one at Russell Square or Houlborn.... and of course Camden Park/Lock would also be cool..... miss you biotchhhhhh....!

10:57 AM  
Blogger The Mixshow Commander said...

i been to that one pub - that place cracks off. too many sefs though, but you are into that so ....

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home